PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds popularly known as PUBG has been emerged as the biggest game attracting a big audience of gamers in 2018 and indeed gave a tough competition to some of the big competitive game titles including League of Legends , Dota 2 , CounterStrike Global offensive. Here I will list some of the mind blowing facts about PUBG that most players will not know!
1. PUBG is so popular that gamers have bought a virtual bandana nearly worth 1000 $ that came with the original pre order version of the game . Earlier only few people pre ordered and now this bandana has became a rare item which does not drop in any of the crates and is available only with the Original pre order PUBG bundle.
2. Winners in PUBG are shown a message ” WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER “. which is a featured carry over from Greene early Battle Royale game-modes . However the concept ” WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER ” dates back to old times .“’Winner Winner Chicken Dinner’ came from alley craps back in the Depression. They used to play craps in alleys and didn’t always use [money], but if they did it use [money] and they where winning, it meant they they could afford chicken for dinner that night.”
3. PUBG set the world record for most simultaneous players at once .The number of players which played PUBG simultaneously records for 1,342,857 beating record of Valve Dota 2.
4. BlueHole Studios didn’t invested any money for advertisement of PUBG. PUBG became popular through its unique gameplay and word of mouth. 55% of PUBG owners are CS:GO players.
55% of PUBG owners are CS:GO players. They used to play CS:GO 50% more than an average person, now they play 30% less.
— Steam Spy (@Steam_Spy) August 28, 2017
5. PUBG is coming to Xbox one X. PUBG has partnered with Microsoft as Distributor .PUBG xbox one x version would be released soon with more awesome cinematic graphics before other consoles and developers are trying to cross match the competitive environment of PC and consoles at later stage .