If you don’t think click math is hard, then you haven’t learned very much buy tastylia math. Everyone hits some point where they say to themselves, yikes, this is hard. That might happen in elementary school, and it might not happen until university. But, it will happen. Here, are some most common reasons why people hate click Maths?
1. Math is a vast and diverse study in itself, which includes sub-areas like geometry, trigonometry, algebra , calculus , combinatorics etcetera etcetera . Thus, because of large material of maths it becomes hard to manage time to each sector of maths.
2. In a history or English class, every new year is like a reset button. No one assumes any prior knowledge. In math, if you messed up two years ago, it will come back to haunt you.
3. “Math is hard” is a trope. Children are taught from a young age that math is a challenge. It’s okay not to be good at math because it’s “hard.” Unfortunately, math only gets harder once you’ve decided that you can’t/won’t do it.
4. Math is somewhat like a ladder. If you get stopped at algebra, calculus is out. If you get stopped at calculus, differential equations is out.
5. If you do not know the appropriate formulas in maths, or do not know how to use them, maths becomes impossible. It also requires to memorize certain steps and formulas which could be problematic for those who have trouble remembering.
There is only a single way to make maths easy and that is the old age rule Regular Practice . You can cram chemistry , You can read and understand laws of physics (though it needs a hell lot of practice to understand real physics) , but you can’t read and understand maths .Regular practice needs qualities like patience and discipline which honestly most don’t possess and that is why they think maths is hard . One of my teachers told me once ;
“ for mastering maths first you need to master yourself”