Have you ever wondered if your house might be haunted? Maybe you’ve heard some strange noises, or felt a chilling presence when no one was home. It’s time to get to the bottom of this mystery. Here CISTHETA is presenting you some facts that might will prove your house is haunted or not!
- Unexplained noises– Footsteps; knocks, banging, rapping; scratching sounds; sounds of something being dropped. Sometimes these noises can be subtle; other times they can be quite loud.
- Doors, cabinets, and cupboards opening and closing– Most often, these phenomena are not seen directly. Residents of the house may hear doors opening and closing or may return to a room to find a door open or closed when they were certain that it was left in the opposite position.
- Unexplained shadows– The sighting of fleeting shapes and shadows, usually seen out of the corner of the eye. Many times, the shadows have vaguely human forms, while other times they are less distinguishable or smaller.
- Strange animal behavior– A dog, cat or other pet behaves strangely. Dogs may bark at something unseen, or refuse to enter a room they normally do. Animals have sharper senses than humans, and many researchers think their psychic abilities might be more finely tuned also.
- Feelings of being watched– This is not an uncommon feeling and can be attributed to many things, but it could have a paranormal source too, if the feeling is consistent in a particular part of the house at a particular time.