Mathematics is a necessary skill that people use throughout their lives, such as when they travel, use money, or keep track of time. Therefore, mathematics is an important skill to learn at school. Unfortunately, many children and adults feel stressed and anxious when they have to do math. People who experience feelings of stress when faced with math-related situations may be experiencing what is called “math phobia”.
5 signs that might prove you also have math phobia:-
1. If you feel a wave of helplessness or terror associated with math class, tests, quizzes, and homework.
2. If you think that you are the only person in the world who can’t do the math problems and that everyone else is smarter than you.
3. If you have given up on trying to learn and understand math entirely because you feel that you are just not smart enough.
4. If you second guess all of your answers and rely on others to help you through the material.
5. If you hesitate to ask doubts from teacher in class or coaching.
Having math phobia in itself does not make you a bad person, but not dealing with it will affect your life negatively.Things that can you do to get rid off from math phobia:-
1. Do some breathing exercises daily before you start the day. This will help calm your mind.
2. Work on your math skills daily and try to understand the subject.
3. Try to apply your knowledge of math in daily life.
Cisthetaglobal.com is the official website of Commonsense is seriously complex. Our articles are strictly for entertainment purposes. Explore our “About” page for more information. For more content, check our Facebook Page or give us a follow on Instagram.