Today, I’m going to talk about some of the biggest ironies in India. Actually the biggest irony is that, this type of things can only be seen in India. It’s hard to find such type of things in any other country and according to me it is shameful for us. Without any hesitate, let’s check out some of the biggest ironies in India.
- You can piss in India, but not kiss in India.
- Indian moms want their daughter to control their husbands and expect their sons to control their wives.
- Everything that is run by government looks very bad, except government jobs.
- A huge country of 1635 languages, yet united by a foreign language.
- Indians are obsessed with screen guards on their smartphones even though most come with scratch proof Gorilla Glass but never bother wearing a helmet while riding their bikes.
- Seeing a policeman makes us nervous rather than feeling safe.
- We’d rather spend more on daughters wedding than on her education.
- In IAS exam, a person writes a brilliant 1500 words essay about how Dowry is a social evil. Impresses everyone and cracks the exam. One year later same person demands a dowry of 1 crore, because he is an IAS officer.
- It’s dangerous to talk to strangers, but it’s perfectly OK to marry one.
- While we criticize Maria Sharapova for not knowing who Sachin Tendulkar is, we have been caught napping as we desperately Google our Nobel prize winner.
There are many other things also. But we don’t discuss everthing here. If you have something to tell us and you know some irony bigger than above things. Comment us..we are waiting to hear.
Believe me! Irony and India are sisters!