A number is beautiful or interesting only if it contains some specific property that sets it apart from the others. Today, order cytotec overnight cisTheta Global is presenting you some special numbers(given below) which are unique and interesting because of the following facts…
- It is the only number that is both the sum and product of the same three consecutive positive integers (1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3).
- 6 is the 2-dimensional “kissing number.” This means that it is the highest number of unit circles that can be arranged to touch another unit circle.
- 6 is significant in Jewish and Christian mythology in a number of ways: the universe was created in six days, the star of David has six points, and the number six repeated three times (666) is a mystical number often associated with the devil.
- 6 is the atomic number of carbon, the biological basis of almost all known life on this planet
- This number is also known as Phi or Golden Number or Golden Ratio.
- Universe followd this divine number in almost every creation. This ratio is followed by nature in: , , , , , , , , , , , , , & thousands of places.
- The number of Female bees in a HONEYCOMB is always more than the number of Male bees and their ratio equals 1.618
- The Taj Mahal , The Pyramids, and many other architectures were designed with this GOLDEN Ratio 1.618.Even modern constructions like the United Nations building in New York and the worlds tallest free standing Structure are constructed using this GOLDEN RATIO
- Physicist R.P.Feynman believed that the person who writes the number go site 137 is considered a “Hand of God”. According to R.P.Feynman, Pay COD for misoprostol without prescription “It has been a mystery ever since it was discovered more than fifty years ago, and all good theoretical physicists put this number(137) up on their wall and worry about it…..” Yes so if your house number is 137, a physicist will definitely find you, assuming you to be one of those guys!
- This number is the value of the fine-structure constant , which is defined as the charge of the electron (q) squared over the product of Planck’s constant (h) times the speed of light (c). This number actually represents the probability that an electron will absorb a photon.
- This number has more significance in the fact that it relates three very important domains of physics: electromagnetism in the form of the charge of the electron, relativity in the form of the speed of light, and quantum mechanics in the form of Planck’s constant.
- In 108, the individual numbers 1, 0, and 8 represent one thing, nothing, and everything(infinity). Therefore, 108 represents the ultimate reality of the universe as being (seemingly paradoxically) simultaneously One, emptiness, and infinite.
- The distance of the Sun from the Earth divided by the diameter of the Sun and the distance of the Moon from the Earth divided by the diameter of the Moon approximately equals to 108. It is claimed that the great sires of Vedanta knew this relationship and thus 108 is a very important number in Vedantic chantings.
- According to Marma Adi and Ayurveda, there are 108 pressure points in the body, where consciousness and flesh intersect to give life to the living being.
- According to Hinduism, there are seven worlds in the universe, seven seas in the world and seven Rishies (seven gurus) called sapta rishis. There are seven promises, seven rounds in a wedding and seven reincarnation
- In Islam, the number of layers of the Earth is seven , the number of skies is seven, the number of circumambulations (Tawaf) that are made around the Kaaba are seven, the number of heavens and hells are seven
- In Christianity, there are Seven days of Creation, seven things that are detestable to the Lord, seven pillars of the house of wisdom, the seven last words (or seven last sayings) of Jesus on the cross , Seven deadly sins: lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy, and pride and Seven Virtues: chastity, temperance, charity, diligence, kindness, patience, and humility .
- And finally as a bonus, James Bond is Agent 007!
Isn’t it enough to make them interesting ?