cheap dapoxetine uk Dress Code for NEET… More than Test, it’s Dress Code is Famous.
Cases of cheating are found in NEET Exam where students hide chits or notes in jeans, frilly clothes, sleeves of shirts, sole of shoes. For this, CBSE sets the Dress code for NEET Exam. All these dresses are banned by CBSE are those in which it is easy to hide anything. It is more than wonder. And, too necessary to know, otherwise they won’t give you the permission of entrance.
Still confused….Let’s talk about this in detail. Applicants of the NEET 2018, have to follow the below given http://bunnybows.com/category/responsible-reporting/ NEET 2018 dress code rule while appearing for the exam. So, do check the rules and follow the same.
http://bedsac.co.uk/gallery-6/trips-logbook/club-trip-to-the-red-sea-june-2015-by-tim-hunt/wppaspec/oc1/cv0/ab40/pt730 NEET Dress Code Rules / Important Points for Female Candidates:
- Female candidates can wear light half sleeve clothes which should not have brooch / badge, big buttons, flowers etc. with trouser / Salwar.
- Candidates with Slippers or Sandals having low heels are only allowed and female contenders with shoes are not allowed to enter the exam hall or for writing the exam paper.
- Female Muslim applicants can wear traditional dress like Hijab / Burqa. However, those candidates wearing traditional dress have to come in the prescribed time before the commencement of test for undergoing the checking process.
- It is said that, female applicants are requested to not wear ring, pendants, necklace, nose ring, earrings, or any kind of jewelry as those jewelry have to be checked before entering in to the exam center or hall.
NEET 2018 Dress Code Rules for Male Candidates:
- Male applicants have to wear light colored clothes such as Jeans, Shirt having half sleeves only, Pant. The shirt buttons have to be medium in size and not bigger.
- Wearing Kurta Payjama is not allowed.
- Wear only sandals or slippers as shoes are not allowed in to exam hall.
lexapro 20 mg weight loss Regulation for candidates opting for Customary Dresses
Customary dress refers to a traditional dress or an attire pertaining to a specific religion. Burqa or head scarves will come under this section. While filling NEET application form 2018, candidates were asked whether they intended to wear the customary dress or any other clothing which is contrary to the NEET dress code 2018. The candidates who have opted for customary dress are required to report to the exam centre at least an hour before 9.30 AM which is the last reporting time for the exam.
What Items or Things are Allowed and Not Allowed in NEET 2018 Exam Hall
Check out the detailed items that are allowed and not allowed in to the exam center or exam hall for writing the NEET 2018 given below.
Items / Things Allowed
- Slippers and Sandals only
- Half T-Shirt, Shirt
- Doctor Prescribed lens specs only
- Kurti/Top (Half-Sleeves)
- Tiny Rubber Band
Items / Things Not Allowed
- FULL SLEEVES Shirt or T-Shirts
- Sun Glasses
- Rings/ Chain/ Necklace etc. (any type of jewelry or ornaments)
- Hair Clips/ Big Rubber Bands etc.
- Big buttons, brooch/badge T-Shirts
- Saree (Married or Unmarried)
- Bangles not allowed (only married can wear)
- Burka, Cap, Kurta Payjama
NEET 2018 Barred Items or Things
The conducting body has released a list of items which are not allowed inside the examination hall, therefore, it is advisable for candidates not to bring them. The authorities at the examination centre will not be responsible for keeping any belongings of the candidates. Items which could be used for hiding communication devices will not be allowed. Possession of barred items inside the examination hall will be considered as unfair means and the candidature could be cancelled. The list of items NOT allowed in the examination hall can be checked below –
- Stationery items such as textual material (written or printed), Geometry / Pencil Box, paper bits, Plastic, Calculator, Pouch, Pen, Writing Pad, Scale, Pen Drives, Log Table, Eraser, Electronic Scanners or Pen etc.
- Various other barred items or things such as wallet googles, hair pin, hair band, handbags, belt, scarf, cap, tabeez / charm etc.
- Communication devices such as digital watches, mobile phones, Bluetooth, Microphone, ear phone, health band, pager etc.
- Camera or Watch of any type.
- Any metallic item.
- All other items or things which can be used for unfair means.
It is to be noted that, there will be no means of arrangement will be done at the exam center for keeping the items or things or belongings of the candidates appearing in the exam. If candidates are found carrying any things for unfair means action will be taken againsimage to know more about barred t them with respect to the provisions that are relevant. So, make sure not to carry the barred items and the items that are not allowed for the exam center. These are the few NEET 2018 rules that are to be strictly followed by the contenders of the exam.
Items or Documents to be carried for NEET 2018
Candidates, who want to write the NEET 2018, have to carry the following items along with those given under NEET rules and regulations 2018 and you can check them from below.
- NEET 2018 Admit card affixed with passport size photograph.
- One post card size photo to be affixed in the Performa.
- One passport size photo affixed on the attendance sheet.