Today is 23rd May, and the most awaited result of the year is declared. For the first time, youngster of India were more interested in Election results than India-Pakistan match. This day will be written with golden letter in the Indian history. I will talk about more, but first you would know what things we have learned from the Indian Lok Sabha Election Results 2019…
- Mahagathbandhan has still proved in this election that.. if you have got temperament to come along in unity.. stay together.. fight sort of a team.. you’ll be able to still break down.
- So the exit polls were correct.(Thanks to Media for their hardwork)
- Opposition needs to stop Blaming EVM’S and beginning Blame themself. Look inside and see what happened honestly.
- Rahul Gandhi command rallies in 151 constituencies, he is losing 119 of them. He made certain four out of each five places he visits he lost.
- Rahul Gandhi is biggest liability of Congress Party.
- Sensex crosses 40,000 and nifty hits 12,000 for the primary time in history,Even stock market is celebrating the triumph of Indian Democracy.
- Not a region, not a religion, not a state, not solely a community. This result’s faith and trust shown by the complete nation for Narendra Modi.
- Nothing is impossible!!BJP winning in Telangana ,Odisha and West Bengal.
- Hardwork forever causes you to win .(Whether it is JEE or Elections)
- Finally the results are simply Unpredictable. a number of the seats even BJP did not predict are being won by them and it’s losing a number of the seats they never might have imagined they would lose.
This article was originally written by Rakesh Reddy.