IIT Joint Entrance Examination/ JEE Advanced Test Results declared today at official websites i.e jeeadv.ac.in. Each student prayed and hoped for a good AIR in the exam to the country’s prestigious IIT(s). Only a few students cross all perils and make a mark for themselves among the cut throat competition Here, we are introducing the JEE Advanced Topper of 2018 who achieved AIR 1.
Hold your breath, his name is Pranav Goyal.
Yes, Pranav Goyal is the JEE Advanced topper this year. Pranav, who appeared for the exam from Roorkee zone scored 337 out of 360 marks. Sahil Jain from Kota region and Kailash Gupta from Delhi region secured second and third ranks, respectively. Among girls, Meenal Parakh from Delhi is the IIT JEE Advanced topper. She has scored 318 out of 360.
Around, 2.2 lakh students appeared for the JEE Advanced examination this year that was conducted on Sunday, May 20. After the release of result, seat allocation will commence from June 15. For the first time, JEE Advanced was held completely in the online mode.
Highlights of the JEE Advanced 2018 Results
1) Total number of qualified boys: 16062
2) Total number of qualified girls : 2076
3) Total number of qualified general (GE) candidates : 8794
4) Total number of qualified OBC candidates : 3140
5) Total number of qualified SC candidates : 4709
6) Total number of qualified ST candidates : 1495
IIT JEE ADVANCED RESULT 2018: HERE’S HOW CANDIDATES CAN CHECK THEIR SCORES
- Log on to the official website, jeeadv.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘IIT JEE Advanced Result 2018’
- Enter all the required details in the space provided
- Click on the submit
- Results will be displayed on the screen
- Download the same and take print out of the same for future use